Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Swag

Swag.

It's what the movie stars get.

I felt like a movie star on Valentine's day. The kids kept asking if I would come back after lunch for their party, because they had something for me. When I walked in, they all cheered. That was the nicest moment I've had in a long time. Really, it made me misty.

So here's my swag.

I'm in love with those pink marshmallow cats. They were from the boy who wears a tie because he wants to look like Mr. Gibbs on NCIS. He's also the boy with great manners. The other day he held the door open for me and said, "Ladies first." What a sweetheart.

4 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Oh my gosh, how cute. I love that your students are so loving and enthusiastic.

Mrs. G. said...

That is some serious swag. I like the cats too. I'm not sure I could bear to eat them. It's nice to be loved, huh?

trash said...

That really is a great haul! A fabulous reflection on you as a teacher.

Am loving that one of the boys wants to be like Gibbs. There are worse role models.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

How is it that I wasn't following you at this time?
Your post made me a little teary-eyed.