Wednesday, April 02, 2014

A Bayside Break

I had a late lunch in Morro Bay after visiting my M-I-L.  
The Bayside Cafe is a great little place that the locals love.  
Handy and Ernest had fish tacos and berry crisp on Sunday after their visit, 
so I thought I should go there too.


I texted Handy a picture of my lunch and he thought it looked a little "shrimpy."  
He thought I was silly for passing up dessert.
But this was enough for me.


It was starting to sprinkle when I arrived
and the staff was scurrying around to bring in things from the outdoor deck.
I'm not sure if you can see in the picture, 
but there are raindrops.


But by the time I left, the sun was shining again.


It was a pretty day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHARMING! Thanks for sharing it!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh MAN so gorgeous :)

Glennis said...

Wow, what a cool place. And my mouth is watering for shrimp cocktail!!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

That beats camping food any day!