Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Call Me Frankie

The Physician's Assistant said it wasn't shingles. But I do not have much confidence there since I spied him checking a pocket-sized flip book. The spots were painful for much of the week but the smaller ones have dried and stopped hurting.

The Frankenstein Monster bolt on my neck continues to bother me, although the swelling has reduced in size, from a silver dollar to a dime. It continues to give me random stabby pains as does the spot on the back of my head. 

Frankie and I do not like going out in public, for fear the villagers will come at us with torches and pitchforks. 



Aaaaargh. 


4 comments:

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I'm so sorry! I was hoping you would be feeling so much better by now. Sure sounds like shingles...maybe time for a second opinion on your neck bolt? At least you've retained a good sense of humor. :)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I'm glad your sense of humor is still intact! (I'm also impressed by your photoshop skills.)
Here's hoping that you feel better soon!

T.J. said...

well, glad you have your humor about it, but really it's gotta suck a bit. Feel better soon! If it's not shingles what in the world could it be??!!

(ha, I see karen appreciates your humor too ;) )

Anonymous said...

How miserable for you--especially to not know what it is.
Good that you can laugh a little despite it.