Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Another Grave Visit

On Handy's grandma's birthday we brought flowers and cleaned up the grave a bit. It means a lot to his mother.

We had the usual ordeal finding the grave. I knew it was on the edge by the road but he went even deeper, and then went back to another road. I gave up for a bit, cuz nobody ever believes me.

But I wasn't wrong. I walked a little further and found it. I took a photo with landmarks. Note building and large redwood tree, for future reference. Now I can just search my blog the next time I need to find it. See, it's RIGHT HERE.



We were lucky there was no gopher activity. One grave I walked by was completely covered with gopher diggins.

I went back to dig/sweep that one off, and a couple of her neighbors. Their name was McIntosh. Which ironically is the name of the exceedingly polite Looney Tune gophers, Mac ‘n’ Tosh.




No comments: