Thursday, January 24, 2013

Egg Me On

While cleaning out the closet, I found a box of Easter decorations.  I haven't decorated for Easter in many years, so that was an easy purge.  Gone:   a half used bag of plastic grass, two unopened dye kits, three jello jiggler molds, three new packs of plastic eggs, a stuffed rabbit, a plastic duck, and a styrofoam cup bunny project.

I kept the hand dyed eggs.  Ernest named a batch he made in 2005.  We've got Squiggy, Georgie, Fluffy, Mickey and Quacker.







So that led me to a project, which also involves this


And this...



You'll see it closer to Easter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling like there's a sweet little egg tree or wreath in your future!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, EASTER! SPRING! WARMTH!

Lala said...

Adorable - he named his eggs! Awe, I miss that kinda stuff... sometimes...

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

We're traveling again over Easter... yet another year without decorating eggs, and the children growing up. This mama just let out a heavy sigh.

I can hardly wait to see your project!

Squiggy reminds me of the character on Laverne & Shirley. :)