Monday, May 11, 2009

A Case of the Mondays

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm like this on Mondays. Only 4 more "work" Mondays to go! (Not counting Memorial Day.)

I had a good weekend, though. I did no laundry and very little cooking. That's my idea of Mother's day!

The Handy Husband is working hard on the bathroom update. We had a fruitless search for flooring...one floor store only had fancy flooring -- that looked like fake wood, fake stone, etc. I just want something cheap and bathroomy. The next floor store was closed, with no hours posted. Don't they want our business? The HH will look around in the big town this week.

We enjoyed Star Trek.

As far as the no cooking, we had Chinese food on Saturday and the HH barbecued last night.

And how was your weekend?

5 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

After today, we have only two Mondays to go (excluding Memorial Day). I can't wait for summer to get here!

We had a good weekend with various activities, including soccer, a great family walk, and some light gardening. Oh yeah, and a couple of naps. :-)

jenn said...

The weekend was fantastic: one day spent outside gardening and one day spent being feted by my family.

Today? SUCKED. Car battery died in between school pick-ups, migraine, blackflies, and general mayhem.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I made the mistake of asking for help in the house and yard for Mother's Day--I got it, but not without gnashing of teeth and wailing!

Tricia said...

Good for you to have had a wonderful weekend full of Mother's Day love. Glad it was a happy one!

Vanessa said...

My weekend was overall good, but bittersweet as this was the first Mother's Day of my Mom not speaking to me.