Friday, September 11, 2009

Hanging Out

Ernest had even more zoo volunteering to do this weekend: the ZooBQue tonight, and zoo theater tomorrow morning. So I said, I'll take you there, but we're spending the night so I don't have to get up so early on Saturday!

Just a few minutes ago we were IMing each other across the motel room and feeling very silly about that. And then the power went out! Now it's back on, but HBO has disappeared from the TV. This motel is much nicer than where the Handy Husband and I stayed last weekend! I've got pictures of that, I've just been too lazy to post them.

My plans for tomorrow: sleep late while Ernest walks to the zoo (we are THAT close!) at 8 a.m., shop, go out to lunch, and see a movie. It should be a nice day, and somewhat cooler. I know this because Ernest checked out the weather on his iPod.: "I love wi-fi SO MUCH!" he said.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm with Ernest, I adore wi-fi! Hope you enjoy the day and see a great movie. There are so many I want to see right now.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Sleep late. Oh, how I miss those words. Have a great time!