Thursday, April 01, 2010

40 things...

I got this from Blackbird.

  1. Do you like bleu cheese? Oh, true confession time here! Not really, but I eat it to be polite.
  2. Have you ever smoked? Smoked what?
  3. Do you own a gun? Surprisingly, yes. It's a Japanese WW2 pistol my army nurse aunt brought home.
  4. Favorite type of food? Too many. As of yesterday, strawberries, pistachios and smoked cheddar from the farmer's market.
  5. Favorite type of music? Classic rock.
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yum.
  7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Black coffee.
  9. Can you do push-ups? Hell, no.
  10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My 20th anniversary ring.
  11. Favorite hobby? Reading.
  12. Do you have A. D. D.? No.
  13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Contacts.
  14. Middle name? Janelle
  15. Name three thoughts at this exact moment: 1. I forgot to put the potatoes in the oven. 2. Frank's home from spring break! 3. My spring break just started!
  16. Name three drinks you regularly drink: coffee, Perrier, red wine
  17. Current worry? At this moment, I don't have one. Hurrah!
  18. Current hate right now? Politics.
  19. Favorite place to be? Home.
  20. How did you bring in the new year? Celebrated 3 hours early, on NY time.
  21. Someplace you’d like to go? Venice.
  22. Name three people who will complete this. Who knows? Surprise me.
  23. Do you own slippers? Yes.
  24. What color shirt are you wearing? Maroon/pink paisley. Yes, I'm gaudy today.
  25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, it's flannel all year.
  26. Can you whistle? Nope.
  27. Where are you now? In the family room.
  28. Would you be a pirate? I often am, for Halloween and ren faires.
  29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Are you kidding, I can't sing.
  30. Favorite Girl’s Name? I'm picking my favorite name out of the first grade girls: Tessa.
  31. Favorite boy’s name? Ditto for the boys: Griffin.
  32. What is in your pocket right now? Cell phone.
  33. Last thing that made you laugh? Now I can't remember.
  34. What vehicle do you drive? Lexus.
  35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Broken toe.
  36. Do you love where you live? Yes.
  37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 6. We don't seem to get rid of the old ones, they just migrate into other rooms.
  38. How many computers do you have in your house? 4
  39. If you changed your job, what would it be? Librarian.
  40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? Happiness, health insurance, and jobs... all for my children.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Might just steal this one if I lose inspiration this week!

dkuroiwa said...

I like it too...I hope that Blackbird doesn't mind if we "borrow" it!!
"gaudy"?? oh honey..pink/purple paisley is very nice, IMHO!! I think that would be quite stylish!

Pretty Things said...

Librarian sounds COOL!