Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cat Tales

She likes to help her boys with their gaming. Yes, she was actually pressing the keys with her paws.


I'm feeling a little guilty because when the house is fumigated, she will have to stay at the vets. Sigh. Will she ever forgive us? I mean me? Because usually she knows it's me that takes her there, and then I am the one she snubs afterwards. The HH suggested that Ernest go pet her while she is boarding, and I said NO. Because then she would be mad at him too if he didn't take her away from there. I feel she ought to focus her snubs on only one person (me) and then she can love everyone else, especially her boys with the nice warm computers on their laps.

3 comments:

smalltownme said...

She's on facebook!

Fannie said...

We had a cat years ago. When she was displeased she made it known by taking a crap in the middle of the living room. She was an equal opportunity snubber!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It's always the mother, is it not?