Friday, July 09, 2010

Itinerary, Part Last

Day 12, they were supposed to visit the Tunguhuara Volcano, but I guess it's been especially active so they have been rerouted...back to the spa for lunch (Quel disappointment. --Kidding!), returning to Quito in the evening.

Day 13, the Avenue of the Volcanos, Cotopaxi National Park, and Limpiopungo Lake.....then they get on the plane at 10:30 p.m. or so.

Day 14, Travel Day (This is the only day I plan to stress out, what with the unaccompanied minor on Delta issue.)

This is the 5th year I have had one (occasionally both) of my children traveling with this group. If your child has the chance to travel with them, I say grab it! These are once-in-a-lifetime experiences.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Good to know that that's a reputable group. My kids will be getting to that age soon where they'll be interested in doing that kind of thing.