Friday, June 03, 2011

5


No, hold on a minute. I waited too long to post this, so now the count is down to---



Today was our last Friday. Everyone is counting down now. Teachers are saying Aloha on Facebook. No one's going to learn anything next week. Here's our schedule:

Monday - Board Game Day
Tuesday - Sports Day
Wednesday - Pajama Day
Thursday - Last Day

I'm happy that on Tuesday, the 2nd graders will be out on the playground, away from the windows that overlook the k/1s enjoying their Bubble Day. Good planning, teachers.

In other unrelated news, I am pleased to report that Homer, who hijacked my blog the other day, got his revenge. He peed on Frank when Frank picked him up. Homer hopes it will stop all that going outside business.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

This would be a strange post if people didn't know who Homer was.

T.J. said...

I think I miss the "end of the year giddiness" most from my teaching days :)

Also? I love Pretty Things comment!!!