Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Time Warp Tuesday: First Halloween

Thank you, Jenn, for Time Warp Tuesdays.  I enjoy revisiting these special moments.  I thought a Halloween theme would be appropriate today, so here are my boys in their first Halloween costumes. Frank's a 6-week old baby leopard, and Ernest a 6 month-old baby dalmatian.  Both were threatening to bust their britches, i.e. those costumes look really tight!




Who else has posts up?  So far I've seen Jenn (of course), Gary, Karen, Janet, and Jen.

6 comments:

Janet said...

awww, they are both SO cute!!!

Jen said...

Cute! First Halloweens are the best, because you get to eat all their candy. A couple years, and they insist on eating it all themselves! :)

Jen said...

Cute! First Halloweens are the best, because you get to eat all their candy. A couple years, and they insist on eating it all themselves! :)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Adorable x2!!
This makes me want to find all of the Halloween pics from when my kids were young. ♥

Frank's birthday mjst be very close to EB's. :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

You dress up! That's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Cute--babies make the best animals at Halloween.