Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Home Alone

For the first time in 10 days, I am alone.  (Cats don't count!)  For an introvert like me, I find it restful and recharging.  In an hour, I will venture out to Zumba, but for now I am savoring the quiet.

Handy and I had a fantastic trip to London.  I have over 900 pictures from my big camera, and quite a few on the cell phone too.  I want to share some of them with you but it is a little overwhelming figuring out where to start!

We both fell in love with the city and want to go back again someday (next year?). I am already checking out flats on airbnb.com.


It looks like we saw Madeline in London.

9 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

I'm with you, London is fabulous and I'll happily go visit any time.

Jenny Hart Boren said...

Were there twelve little girls in two straight lines? I'm sure Madeline was in London on holiday. What a wonderful trip you had!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

England is all about the HATS!

T.J. said...

see now that picture just helps to promote exactly what I think London looks like. I'm kind of stuck in the Mary Poppins vision until I actually get to visit the city myself ;)

Susan said...

I have never been - lookoing forward to seeing all the photos when you sort them out!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I only have one piece of advice:
BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS!!!

There. Now I can patiently await the time it takes to go through all of them and share more with us. ;)

Glennis said...

Oh, do tell!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sigh. Although I'm fond of fog...Your pictures are all lovely. Can't wait to see more! The flowers..and madeline...all wonderful memories for you!
Jeanette

shrink on the couch said...

You're doing a wonderful job with the pictures so far. I love your new blog look. It's been awhile since I've been out and about in the blog world. Three teens in the house - very little peace and even less free time.