Monday, December 23, 2013

The Best Gift

I think the best gift I've had was the opportunity yesterday to help Mr. LegoMiniFig make his own gifts for his family.  He left with two bags full of wrapped projects and cookies, made with his own hands.

He is so far beyond my cooking math quizzes, like "if you have 3 rows of 4 cookies, how many are there?"  Oh, he's known his math facts for years. He turned it back at me and asked how many tablespoons in a cup and I was able to answer correctly.  We keep each other sharp!

And there was time for lunch and Lego Star Wars.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is sweet.

Cassi said...

Beautiful :-)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

The picture and the words made me smile. :)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

PS: How many tablespoons are in a cup?