Monday, December 02, 2013

The Dog-in-Law

Just because I'm a cat person doesn't mean I hate dogs. All my Handy in-laws have dogs.
This dog is a sweetheart. She takes good care of the Handy Grandpa.


She had a tough life.  She was left abandoned in a field with her puppies.
The puppies were adopted quickly, but no one seemed to want her, a dachshund/beagle mix.


Until he came along.  
I think she knows he saved her and she is determined to take care of him.


I thought it was so cute that in this series of pictures, 
they are always looking in the same direction.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you have to love love when you see it that way.

Becky Brown said...

I'm in love! And they are clearly in love with each other. Lovely!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

our first dog petey was her exact cousin, so cute!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

She is clearly a sweetheart.
Rescue dogs are the best!