Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What Flower are You?

I found this on Barbra's blog.


"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think.

You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

Uh, this isn't the flower I would have picked for myself...I guess the comment is reasonably accurate.

What is my favorite flower? I don't know. I love roses, freesia, wisteria, lilac, cosmos, pansies, snapdragons. I should get off my butt and spruce up my garden this weekend!

So what's your favorite flower?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a snapdragon - go figure!
m-i-l

Sarah said...

I'm a daffodil. Which is appropriate because I'm pretty daffy.

Anonymous said...

I am a Snapdragon as well.

barbra said...

Can you grow peonies there? They are so beautiful, and so big and loud! It's too hot and dry here, I think!