- Enlist Ernest to load lots of music onto
Ernest's old iPod which he gave to methe spare iPod. I see stacks of CDs next to the computer: Led Zeppelin, Green Day, Pearl Jam, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Van Halen, John Fogerty, Eric Clapton, Dire Straits, Aerosmith (the evil bastards still have not refunded our ticket money), and OMG even BRUUUUUUCE.
- Buy noise-cancelling headphones.
- Wonder about Singapore money. So I ordered some from Wells Fargo. Cute money -- it's plastic like Australian money! I like the clear windows!
And that's it so far.
- Honey, refill your Xanax prescription.
- And while you're there, get all your nice shirts cleaned by the hotel laundry!