Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lobsters

I saw this on Facebook yesterday -- thanks, Debbie!

This kid totally reminds me of toddler Frank, with the curiosity and the inflections in his voice!



I don't remember when Frank met his first lobster. Anytime his dad went on a business trip through Boston, he brought home lobsters from Legal Seafood at the airport, so this wasn't Frank's first. I can tell he's still two-and-a-half-ish here because he is still wearing only Batman. This time I brought them home from a trip (and the box sat on my LAP on the last leg of the trip home to our local airport because the plane was so small). After Frank and his dad picked me up, he had the box next to him, taking good care of the lobsters, and proudly carried it into the house.



We would always let the lobsters crawl around on the floor and distract the cats.



He really liked eating them, too. I think he growled and roared playing with the claw. Look at his straight blonde hair! (Mine came from a bottle.) Now his hair is dark and curly.



Rock on, lobsters!

1 comment:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

That is so cute! Don't you wish you got excited about stuff like that as an adult? Wow!