Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Quilts

Here's a full view of the car quilt I made for McQueen. SIX YEARS AGO. I was quite pleased with the way it turned out and I'm glad it's still in use!
This is a corner of the rubber ducky quilt I made for Mr. Thomas.

Still unfinished is the quilt made from Frank's little Batman t-shirts... I finished the top, but I got bogged down on some elaborate Bat Signal appliques for the border. Maybe it will be done by the time he graduates college...since I think he's on the 5+ year plan that buys me a little more time.

And Ernest? I promised him a Pokemon quilt...but I think he's long outgrown that motif. Maybe something out of his old rock concert T-shirts would be more appropriate.

What UFO's do you have lurking around your house?

2 comments:

Susan said...

I have several years of photos that have not been printed and put into albums.

Jen on the Edge said...

Love the quilts!