Friday, November 09, 2018

Full Floofal

I'd like to thank my four cats for being such perfect NaBloPoMo blog fodder. I couldn't do this without them!

Someone on a Mid-Century Modern Cats Facebook page (yes, there is such a thing) posted a picture of her cat in a Burt Reynolds position.  Leo's not so coyly posed. He's full frontal. Although there is much floof to cover up any naughty bits. 

He's lying behind my legs. I had to ask Frank to take the picture. He looked at my iPhone with disgust. "I don't know how to find the camera." Fair. I think I've said that about his phone. It's what you're used to, right?


Anyway, thanks Leo for today's blogging inspiration.

1 comment:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Somehow this is better than Burt's pose. Perhaps I just like a ginger cat's hair better than a hairy man?