Thursday, November 15, 2018

Meowing Like She'd Never Been Fed


This is my life with Fifi.

She was meowing so loudly after only a 2 hour interval. I really needed to sleep a little longer, I thought, but she had other ideas. So I got up, got some food out for her, and then noticed this little CATastrophe:




The boys were beating up a bird. There were feathers all over the room. Frankly, I was pissed I had to deal with this. It's an ongoing issue between me and Handy. They need to go outside, he says. They do not, I say. So far he has won with Hunter, and I have won with the younger set. I would like to go on strike over having to clean up the results of a cat going outside. But if I had left it, there would have been feathers over the entire house, not just the room. Aaargh.

Anyway, I'd like to thank Fifi for tattling to me about the boys, and I promised her I’d react better to the meows in the future since they are not always (just mostly) about food.

But now, a couple days later she is once again meowing after 2 hours and I just don’t want to get up!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH! Live food INSIDE is NEVER okay. I'd be pissed, too.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

My husband gets up before me. This is a good thing because 1) I am not a morning person, and 2) I never, ever want to find a decapitated mouse in my living room. (He has... or so he says...)

"Get the MEAT out of the HEAT!"