Day one (Saturday, 3 days before):
- a work reunion. Huh? Why would you have a reunion of people you used to work with? That's another post!
- I bought a batch of art supplies for my TCP.
- When I got home, there was a stack of presents and someone was rehabilitating my bike. (It paid off that I didn't insist they go to the picnic with me). But Oh Dear, that means I have to ride the bike now!
Day two (Sunday, 2 days before):
- lovely breakfast with bacon and mimosas.
- BBQ steak for dinner,
- and the prezzies!!!! Which I did not buy for myself, way to go guys!!!
Day three (Monday, 1 day before).
- happy hour with Beloved (niece) and Magic (sister-in-law).
Day four (Tuesday, the DAY)
- I told co-workers I was fifty, and they said nice things like, "You don't look 50! I thought you were about 42." I love them!
- Cards from the first graders! And goodies from the teachers!
- Dinner out with my sons and husband.
- plus the Carole King/James Taylor Troubador Reunion (concert post coming soon).
Day five (just hasn't happened yet)
- I've been intending to add another fun day to the list but so far ...yesterday was the dentist and today I was too tired. Not something to celebrate.
- So I think day 5 will be Sunday, because I am looking forward to 4.5 hours of LOST!! I have my Lost Party Kit!!! Ernest thinks I should save it as a collectible (I think it's sold out - I can't find a link for it any more). But since there are now potato chip grease stains (Ernest!) on the box and it's no longer in mint condition, Frank thinks I should use it. I also have Lost Pint glasses, which are being used with no reservations.
- The more I think about it, the more I think a Lost Luau is in order!!!