Sunday, November 09, 2008

MayBe?

I didn't intend to be part of NaBloPoMo because who needs that kind of pressure? But except for November 1st (and remember I did have 5 posts the day before) I have had something to say every day. How strange for me. It must be all that good karma from the real NaBloPoMo bloggers. I'm not making any promises, just BloPoMayBes. And to make this post about something real, not just blogging, let me state right here and now:

I got my cake! It wasn't really cake, it was the See's Thanksgiving Pie Truffles! And they are delicious. But I seriously doubt there are any "I got my See's" videos.

I found this, which my kids instantly recognized.





And there's this, which is what I was originally searching for but it took more than 5 seconds to find.





P.S. Frank prefers the Apple Pie. "While they are all really delicious, I prefer the pumpkin," is Ernest's final review. He's the only one to have tried all four flavors.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Yum! I've never had those, but Godiva makes some yummy seasonal things. Yum! YUM!