Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Did I Stump You?

Helpful Hints:

Movies: #3 is, believe it or not, a Julie Andrews movie. #6 just won an Oscar for Best Song, and #7 is a Disney classic listed on my profile.

Songs: #5 is a 1979 song, their first single I believe, from a British band whose name means something like "big trouble." #9 won 2004's Grammy Award for Best Rock Song, and the band's name has a color in it. I'm going to show #9 to my kids. THEY'LL get it! (UPDATE- Vanessa got #9.)

Feel free to Google!

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
I forgot #2. Hitchcock. Think voyeur. Think Disturbia. Think of the name of my car (yet another blog, search for it, I am too tired to find the link!) Think that Jimmy Stewart is 50's hot in pajamas. Not really hot, just 50's hot.
I also forgot #5. One of the funniest films of 1974, this is now a Broadway musical. NOT The Producers. Think of the horses snorting whenever this character's name was said.

I'm literally GIVING IT AWAY.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

White Stripes- 7 Nation Army! Ohhhh, I can't believe I didn't get that one right off, what's wrong with me???